Friday, February 12, 2010

It's been so long ladies and gentlemen... if there are any ladies and gentlemen who actually read this.

So, what has been going on in the life of this librarian since the last time I wrote (oh, so long ago)?

Well, I successfully researched, wrote, and presented my senior thesis for the English department. 28 glorious pages about Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice. Phew. I'm exhausted just thinking about it. It was a long trip, but I'm glad I did it, and very glad that it's over.

After all of that was finished I frantically applied to graduate school and waited with bated breath for a response. I am overjoyed to tell you that I was accepted as a "Graduate student in the Library & Information Science MLIS program for the Fall 2010 term" and am pending an official transcript with degree posting. Woo-hoo! I'm in!

Now the apartment/job search must begin. Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment